- To maintain our comfortable atmosphere we do not allow: Persons under 18 years of age or above 40, large groups of males (more than 10) or pets. Stag/hen party groups, sport groups, (inter)national fan groups for matches, and other large parties are welcome to book, but may be subject to additional deposits or checked-in at employee discretion for security purposes. Advanced booking for these gruops is HIGHLY recommended to ensure accommodations and approval.
- A booking for over 10 persons is considered a group booking. To inquire about booking a group, send an email email@example.com or call the hostel directly between 10am and 10pm (10:00-22:00).
- Check-in time is after 2pm (14:00). Check-out must be done before 10am (10:00), otherwise you lose your key deposit and are subject to additional charges.
- We operate a one person to a bed policy. Please be considerate of other guests and do not bring extra people back to the hostel.
- Smoking is forbidden in the hostel. You will be charged for €150 fine and/or your stay will be terminated.
- Anyone caught writing on walls of causing any type of vandalism made to the property will result in a €150 fine, the police will be called and you (and/or your group) will be kicked out immediately of the property.
- For the sake of hygiene, do not dry your wet clothes (socks, included!) on the radiators. There are washing and drying machines a couple of walking minutes away.
- Have fun and sleep easy!
- Reservations can only be made with a MasterCard or Visa credit card. Maximum stay is 7 days. Upon arrival you can pay with your credit card, bank card, or cash.
- You will be charged for all bookings you make. Please make sure you to double check your reservations before confirming the booking and payment!
- All bookings (online, phone, or email) MUST include an estimated arrival time.Reservations will be held for up to two hours past the given arrival time. After two hours, Easy Stay Hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking with all necessary penalties and open the rooms for new bookings.
- In case of a No-Show, your credit card will be charged for the 1st night of your stay; the rest of your booking will be canceled.
- Easy Stay Hostel makes every effort to maintain reservations and requests as they are booked, however, we reserve the right to make adjustments as needed to accommodate all our guests in the best manner.
- Reservations must be paid for in full prior to or no later than arrival/check-in at the hostel. Upon check-in, guests are required to pay a small key deposit. All deposits charged are fully refundable at the end of your stay.
Reservation by internet
- When you make a reservation online, your card is charged a 10% non-refundable booking deposit; to avoid this, you may choose to book directly through our website: www.easystayamsterdam.com. On the day of arrival, we will verify the credit card used to create the reservation. If the number is not valid for any reason, your reservation will be canceled.
- If you made a reservation over the internet and you wish to extend your stay, you must make a second, separate reservation for the extending date(s). If there is no online availability on the extended dates, it means that all our online beds are booked. You can then try to extend your by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request availability for your dates or inquire about extending your stay upon check-in.
Reservation by phone
- Easy Stay Hostel staff is available for phone reservations between 10 am and 10 pm (10:00-22:00). When booking over the phone, you should receive a confirmation of your booking to present at check-in.
Reservation by e-mail
- When you make a reservation by e-mail you should receive a confirmation of your booking. Keep this information with you and available during check-in. If you do not receive a confirmation, your booking request has not been confirmed. Please contact us immediately, if this is the case.
- When making an online booking, credit card details are necessary to secure the reservation. A 10% deposit will be charged on the card. This 10% deposit is non-refundable. (To avoid this deposit, book directly through our website www.easystayamsterdam.com)
- For cancellations up to 3 days before your arrival date you can use the information found on this page. After you have sent us the details explained on that page, you will receive a personal email from our offices that confirms your cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your cancellation has not been processed. Please contact us immediately to verify your cancellation.
- General cancellations must be made 72 hours (3 days) before your arrival date to avoid charges. Any cancellations made after this time will result in charges for the first night of the reservation; the remainder of your reservation will be canceled without charge. You can do this any time via email email@example.com (we will check the email timestamp to verify when your cancellation was made).
- Always send your name, reference number and reservation details with your cancellation request. Your booking is canceled when you receive a personal e-mail reply confirming your cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation the cancellation was not processed.
- When canceling a booking, the 10% deposit is non-refundable.
Changes in existing bookings
- For a change in your existing booking up to 3 days before your arrival date you can use the information found on this page. After this time, you will need to send an e-mail directly to our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will than receive a personal e-mail confirming the requested change. If you do not receive this confirmation, your change has not been processed.
- You can call the hostel Monday through Sunday between 10am and 10pm (10:00-22:00) to discuss any changes or requests to your booking.
Confirmation of your booking
- After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details and confirmation number. Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to the hostel at check-in to avoid possible confusion with other bookings.
- If you do not receive this confirmation from us you do not have a booking!